Ffos-Y-ffin, Lampeter, SA48 United Kingdom
A yoga retreat weekend at our home retreat center Ascension in The Feilds, Lampeter SA488LL.
This weekend is an inspiring look at our ability to design our own spine through physiological look at the spine as well as yoga practices that will contribute to un folding, softening and strengthening.
Joining us is Rhea Foy our onsite Clinical Physiotherapist for the weekend who will be available for treatments, assesments and will be giving a mini lecture on the spine.
All movement originates from within the spine. If it moves with ease and fluidity, the whole body feels free. Working with great sensitivity, gradually unfolding the structures of the body – particularly the spine – we will discover how to release our powerful natural flexibility. The result is effortless movement not simply within the asanas, but also in our daily lives. This is an opportunity for everyone to discover or rediscover their spines, to release blockages and lengthen the body.
• Discover a fresh approach to yoga that will radically transform your practice
• Release unnecessary effort and tension, and help restore the body’s natural health, vitality and energy
• Deepen your understanding of anatomy and structural relationships, the mechanics of movement and breath
• Develop gradual, sustained changes in breathing, posture, strength and mobility, building a strong connection between the mind and body.
The retreat will include, posture practice, pranayama, relaxation and clarifying discussion, exploration and demonstration. Suitable for all levels of practitioner from those newly exploring yoga to advanced practitioners and teachers. Teacher that attend will recieve a CPD certificate of attendance to go towards their yearly training requirements.
‘If yoga posture practice is to release us from the imprints of life held within our structure and musculature, it needs to be undertaken with a keen sense of listening to the whispers of sensation within the spine’
11am: Check in and welcome
11:30-1pm:Treatment times, rest, relax, unpack
1:45pm: ‘Balance your Bones’ Yin Yoga & Yoga Nidra guided relaxation session
5:30-7pm: Design your spine part 1
8am: Pranyama led breath work practice
8:30am- 10am: Deep release warming yoga practice
10:30-1pm: Treatments, rest, hot tub, self practice
1-2pm: Aerial Yoga demonstration and free trial (optional)
3:30 - 5pm: Walk and Meditation by the lake
6pm-7pm: Design your spine part 2 in hot room
7am-9am: breakfast and lay in at your leisure
9am-12: Design your Spine workshop part 3 in hot room
12-1:30pm: Extra treatment spots available
1:30pm: Lunch an depart
1:30-4pm: Extra hot tub and treatment sessions available
Prices: Option 1
Price: £299 only! April special offer
-2 nights shared accommodation (£150 single supplement) in the Granary shared bathroom
- All your yoga sessions
- All your food
- One 30 minute Thai Reflexology session
-Transfers from Carmarthen Train station £12 pick up by car each way
-Extra treatments available over the weekend from deep tissue massage to hopi ear candles
- Stay an extra night for only £45pppn
Option 2: Private accommodation in Ty Twt
Price: £395 single or £650 couple/twin shared
Own mini kitchen and bathroom
8 places available
£299 all inclusive special offer! : 2 nights accomodation, vegetarian breakfast, lunch and evening meal
You can book your place by phoning Roanna on:
Ty Twt is a completely seperate building with its own fridge within the mini kitchette. Only 2 minutes walk from the yoga studio.
- Ty Twt can be set up as both a double bed and two single beds as required.
- The price is £395 for Ty Twt for single occupancy and includes all the yoga and food, hot tub use (which is outside) and 30 min Thai Reflexology treatment
Within the Granary (shared group accommodation) there is
- 1 double room with a double bed which is £350 includes full yoga, food and hot tub 30 min Thai Reflexology treatment
- 2 large twin rooms which are £299 per person includes full yoga, food and hot tub and 30 min Thai Reflexology treatment.
-Single occupancy in private all inclusive accommodation in Ty Twt £395
-Single occupancy in double room in the Granary (shared bathroom, lounge) £350
-Shared occupancy in twin rooms in the Granary (shared bathroom, lounge) £299
Once your booking has been recieved your will be contacted with retreat confirmation details.
For booking enquiries contact Roanna Harstad on:
07478057094 or 01570 493619