Learn about you...with me
Using multiple approaches I get you to where you want to be, how you want to feel and achieving the things that make you fierce with life enthusiasm. Sessions run from 90 minutes and can be scheduled from 1 single session through to 6-12 month packages.
The Distance Between Dreams And Reality Is Action
NLP Life coaching and hypnotherapy explores ways of changing what we are doing or how we are doing it in order to achieve better results.
It is about helping people to identify where they are now, where they want to be and how to get there.
Life coaching uses multiple methods that help with the process of setting personal goals and then staying on track to achieve those goals.
It is a holistic approach which considers the mental, physical and spiritual aspects of a client’s life and situation.
Life coaching is generally sought by individuals who feel that they have lost their sense of direction or are out of balance, and who recognise a need to address their situation.
Single session £75 75 minutes
Single session 90 minutes £90
6 one hour sessions £300
6 ninety minute sessions £450
Hypnotherapy is the use of deep relaxation, altered states and suggestion to help someone make positive changes in their life.
It is used to successfully resolve phobias and traumas, support physical healing, facilitate smoking cessation and weight control, build confidence and improve most of the psychological and emotional issues that people face including anxiety and depression.
- Hypnosis does not involve mind control, magic, unconsciousness or sleep.
- You cannot be made to enter hypnosis against your will.
- Hypnosis is a natural experience that happens to most of us each day when we become absorbed in doing something like driving, working, reading or watching TV.
- All your senses are awake and alert while you are in a hypnotic state.
- You are in control at all times while in hypnosis.
- You only say and do in hypnosis what you would normally say and do in a fully conscious state.
- You can return to full consciousness any time you either want to or feel the need to.
- The subconscious mind makes up about 90% of your total mind power and contains a “mental movie” of everything that has happened in your life.
- As you enter into hypnosis, you bypass the conscious mind and can then access information in the subconscious mind.
- The use of hypnosis gives you the opportunity to make changes that last.
- Hypnotherapy entails the use of trance and suggestion to adjust habits of thought, feeling and behavior.
- Hypnotherapists use trance and suggestions to help normal people cope with everyday problems of living, such as issues related to jobs, hobbies and recreational activities.
- Hypnotherapy can also aid in general self-improvement through strategies such as non-clinical stress management.
- Hypnotherapists work in complementary ways with physicians and other health care providers to help optimise the care patients receive.
- Hypnotherapeutic results can be restorative, rehabilitative, curative and, seemingly, miraculous—all by harnessing the untapped power of the subconscious mind.
- Goal setting
- Finding your purpose
- Peak Performance
- Stress reduction
- Personal development
- Health / Wellbeing
- Work / Life balance
- Weight Loss / Fitness
- Confidence / Self-belief / Self-acceptance
- Time management
- Motivation / Focus / Direction
- Decision Making
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Interview techniques